Chinese company, Vivo has introduced the Y79 smartphone in Chinese market. It is currently available in Champagne, Matte Black and Rose Gold colors at a price of CNY 2,498 (approximately Rs 24,500) on the website of the company. The delivery of the smartphone will begin from November 11.
The Y79 smartphone offers a 5.99-inch HD+ with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels IPS and operates on Android 7.1 operating system. The screen is Full View display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and the screen is secured by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 2.5D curved glass. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSMM8953) octa-core SoC and a 4GB of RAM. The device offers the storage of 64GB that can be expandable up to 256GB by using microSD card and is back up by a 3225mAh battery. It also offers the AK4376A Hi-Fi Audio chipset.\
The smartphone comes with a camera at rear of 16-megapixel rear camera and a camera at front of 24-megapixel front camera. The front camera has an f/2.0 aperture, , 1/2.78-inch sensor, and a ‘Moonlight Glow’ soft selfie light whereas rear camera has an f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash. It has several features such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM radio. There are several sensors in the smartphone including accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and proximity sensor. The size of the smartphone is 155.8×75.7×7.7mm and weighs 160 grams. It features a 3225mAh battery.
Energy drinks – It is a type of drink which provides mental and physical stimulation which may last for few hours depending upon the caffeine content. They are sometimes carbonated. Many drinks contain sugar or other sweetness also. The caffeinated beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks may contain caffeine, but they are not considered energy drinks. Some alcoholic beverages containing caffeine and other stimulants are actually energy drinks. The caffeinated alcoholic beverages that contain high doses of caffeine are Taurine-amino acids, Guarana, Gimseng etc.
The most popular energy drinks in the world are Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, NOS, Amp, Full Throttle, Lucozade, Cobra etc.
Advantages of energy drinks – Energy drinks produce feeling of alertness and wakefulness. It increases fitness levels and endurance as most of the energy drinks contain 18 to 25 grams of carbohydrates per 8 ounces. For students, it produces wakefulness which is beneficial for studies. It also increases nervous activities; elevate heart rate and blood pressure.
Disadvantages of energy drinks – There are more disadvantages of taking energy drinks than advantages. It makes kids and young addictive of these drinks. The high caffeine content may cause insomnia, nervousness, rapid heartbeat and headache. Many energy drinks contain high sugar content which may cause obesity. It may also sometimes cause sleeplessness if consumed regularly. So it is beneficial if taken with care but harmful and dangerous if become addicted.
Chinese company, Xiaomi has introduced two new smartphones in Y series Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite in Indian market.
Availability of both smartphones – The Redmi Y1 will be available in two models such as 3GB RAM with 32GB storage at Rs 8,999 and second one 4GB RAM with 64GB at Rs 10,999. The Redmi Y1 Lite will be available in only one model 2GB RAM with 16GB storage at Rs 6,999. Both the devices can be available through Amazon on November 8.
Specifications of Redmi Y1 – The Redmi Y1 smartphone offers a 5.5-inch HD with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels display and a Corning Gorilla Glass for protection. It has an octa-core Snapdragon 435 SoC with RAM of 3GB. The device also offers storage of 32GB that can be expandable up to 128GB by using microSD card and is back up by a 3080mAh battery. It operates on Android 7.0 operating system.
The smartphone comes with a camera at rear of 13-megapixel with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and dual-LED flash and a second camera at front of 16-megapixel. The front camera has LED selfie light for improved selfies in dark. The device also has a feature of Beauty 3.0 that beautifies the selfie photos. It supports dual-SIM and 4G VoLTE and has a fingerprint sensor which is placed on the rear panel. The size of the device is 153×76.2×7.7mm and weight 153 grams.
Redmi Y1 will be available in Gold and dark Grey color and obtain its MIUI 9 update in November.
Specification of Redmi Y1 Lite – The Redmi Yi Lite offers a 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels and operated on Android 7.0 operating system. It has 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor with 2GB of RAM and supports dual Nano SIM. The device also offers storage of 16GB that can be expandable up to 128GB by using micro SD card and is back up by a 3080mAh battery.
The smartphone comes with a camera at rear of 13-megapixel with PDAF and LED flash whereas the camera at front of 5-megapixel.
Spinach – It is very popular green leafy vegetable and also called as Palak in India. Its technical name is Spinacia oleracea and is belonging to the Amaranthaceae family. Spinach is rich in minerals, vitamins, pigments, and phytonutrients. The spinach provides a less calories and is free of fat and calories.
Health benefits of spinach – There are several health benefits of spinach are as given below
- Reduce blood pressure – The spinach rich in potassium and less in sodium and is very useful in reduce blood pressure. It has also folate which also used in reduce hypertension and relaxes blood vessels. Due to lower the blood pressure, reduce stress and improve the functioning of cardiovascular system. The peptides also present in spinach which decreased blood pressure Peptides contained in spinach are effective in lowering blood pressure and prevent the angiotensin I-converting enzyme.
- Cure Anaemia – The spinach is rich in iron so it can use in treatment of anaemia. It is also used for menstruating women and growing children. Due to rich in iron, it can increase the haemoglobin which transports oxygen to all the cells of the body.
- Treatment of Atherosclerosis and Heart Attack – If unnecessary fat is stored in a body then it causes thickening of artery in the human body which results Atherosclerosis and Heart attacks. Spinach contains Lutein content so it is used to prevent the thickening the walls of arteries and also lower the risk of heart attack. It also rich in nitrite then it benefits in the treatment of heart attack and also treats the heart diseases related with stored fat in the human body.
- Lower the risk of cataract – Both the lutein and zeaxanthin acts as strong oxidants which are found in the spinach. This protecting the eyes from the severe effects of UV rays which can resulting to cataracts. It also decreases the influence of free radicals which is main cause of cataracts and other eye diseases.
- Lower the risk of cancer – There are several constituents are present in the spinach which can used in the treatment of various types of cancers such as bladder, prostate, liver and lung cancers. As per research, spinach contain neoxanthin and violaxanthin, which decreases tumorous activity and prevents the spread of cancer throughout the body Spinach is also rich in flavonoids- with anti-cancer properties so it is very effective against the occurrence of aggressive prostate cancer.
- Strong bones – Spinach contain vitamin K which is used for keeping strong bone. It also provides and retaining the calcium which results preventing the developing of osteoporosis, helps in building the healthy muscle tissues and also necessary for maintaining healthy teeth and nails.
- Reduce hypertension – Spinach is beneficial for reduce hypertension which helps in for lowering stress and anxiety. The hypertension causes kidney diseases, heart ailments and stroke.
- Better eyesight – The beta-carotene, lutein, and xanthene are found in spinach that is beneficial for better eyesight. Beta-carotene can cure several eye diseases such as vitamin A deficiencies, itching eyes, eye ulcers, and dry eyes.
- Improves nervous and brain functions – The spinach also helps in better functioning of brain in old age. Spinach has folate, vitamin K and vitamin C that are beneficial in modulating the hormone production of our nervous system.
- Lower inflammation – The Neoxanthin and violaxanthin are two anti-inflammatory epoxyxanthophylls are present in spinach which controlling the inflammation. Thus, it helps in curing inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, osteoporosis, migraine headaches and asthma.
Indian company, Karbonn has launched a K9 Smart Selfie smartphone in Indian market. It will be available in Black and Blue color for options at a price of Rs 4,890.
The K9 Smart Selfie smartphone offers a 5-inch FWVGA (Full Wide Video Graphics Array) with a resolution of 480×854 pixels and operates on Android 7.0 Nougat. It has a 1.1GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. The device offers an 8GB storage that can be expandable up to 32GB by using microSD card and is back up by a 2300 mAh battery with standby time of 180 hours and 8 hours of talk time as claimed by the company.
The smartphone comes with a camera at rear of 5-megapixel with LED flash and another camera at front of 8-megapixel with a feature of Night shot mode and Beauty mode. There are several features on the smartphone such as Bluetooth, FM Radio, GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, VoLTE (4G), Wi-Fi, micro-USB port and support dual SIM.
The earth’s atmosphere has been keeping a sort of balance between its various constituents over the past billions of years. But the modern human activities such as large scale industrialization, rapid transport systems, changing life styles, and habits like smoking, burning of fossil fuels, and blind deforestation are upsetting the balance of atmosphere.
The major human activities which pollute the atmosphere are as given below:
- Burning of coal, wood and oil pollutes air – Burning of fuels like coal, wood, and oil produces black smoke causing pollutes the air. Smoke contains poisonous gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide which pollutes the atmosphere.
- Exhaust gases emitted by internal combustion engines – The gas emitted by the engines of automobiles such as cars, buses, trucks, etc contain poisonous gases like carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrocarbons, some lead compounds, and unburnt carbon particles which pollute the air. Motor vehicles are also major cause of severe air pollution in big cities. The railway engines, ships, and airplanes also pollute the air.
- Chemical industries pollute air – The chemical industries releases several poisonous gases into the atmosphere which pollute air. Similarly industries engaged in the extraction of metals produce sulphur dioxide gas by roasting the sulphide ores of metals like iron, copper and zinc. This sulphur dioxide goes into the air and causes pollution.
- Smoking pollutes air – Smoking produces carbon monoxide and nicotine which are poisonous chemicals and pollute air.
- Dust pollutes air – Dust produced by the heavy traffic and various industrial operations pollutes air.
The fossil fuels, coal, natural gas and petroleum are carbon compound when burnt they produce carbon dioxide gas which goes into the atmosphere. The cultivation of soil releases large amount of carbon dioxide. It is estimated that carbon dioxide has already increased about 13 percent in the air. Further carbon monoxide produces by incomplete combustion of fossil fuels etc goes into the atmosphere.
Deforestation is also human activity which is dangerous. The green plants absorb excess carbon dioxide from the atmosphere for carrying out photosynthesis. New plants should be growth for this purpose.
Another part of the atmosphere that humans have directly affected is the ozone layer which blocks ultraviolet radiations. The highly useful ozone layer in the upper atmosphere has been threatened by human activities.
Chinese company, Oppo has introduces F5 selfie focused smartphone in Philippines. Oppo F5 smartphone is the successor of the Oppo F3 smartphone.
Oppo 5 smartphone is available in two different RAM models and storage including 4GB RAM/32GB storage at PHP 15,990 (roughly Rs 20,000) in Gold and Black colors and second one comes with 6GB RAM with 64GB storage in Red color. The pricing details of the second model have not been declared and may be disclosed in some days.
Oppo F5 offers a 6-inch TFT display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels full HD display. It has an octa-core MediaTek (MT6763T) processor with 4GB/GB of RAM. The device offers 32GB that can be expandable up to 256GB by using microSD card and is back up by a 3200MmAh battery. The device operates on the company’s ColorOS 3.2 which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat and supports Nano –SIM cards
The smartphone comes with a camera at front of 20-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture and another camera at back of 16-megapixel with f/1.8 aperture and LED flash. The size of the device is 156.5x76x7.5mm and weighs 152 grams. There are several features of the smartphone such as GPS/ A-GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and USB OTG support.
The front camera in the smartphone comes with an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled beauty technology and is also capable of clicking images with a Bokeh effect.
The Oppo 5 may be launch in India on November 2. The price of the smartphone may be same as launch in Philippines.
Mussoorie – It is situated closely to Dehradun which is nearly 35 Km in the Himalayan Range and is very popular hill station in India. Majority of the tourist visited Mussoorie from March to November. There were several restaurants for refreshment, and markets for shopping in the Mussoorie.
There are several tourist places across Mussoorie are as discussed below
- Kempty falls – It is one of the famous tourist places in Mussoorie and is surrounded by mountains ranges at a height of 4500 feet. . Kempty fall is about 15 km from Mussoorie on the Chakrata route. The water flows from the waterfall creates the sound which attracts the visitors to visit. It is about 1364 meters from the sea level at 78°-02’East longitude and 30° -29’North latitude. John Mekinan, a British officer was developed Kempty falls as a tourist spot at about 1835.The name Kempty is possibly from the word ‘camp-tea.
- Jharipani falls – It is one of the popular falls and is situated nearly to Mussoorie. Jharipani falls is suitable for those who love enjoying picnic, trekking and natural lovers. If you will come to holidays in Mussoorie, must visit Jharipani falls.
- Mossy fall – It is another tourist place in Mussoorie and situated in a dense forest. Mossy Falls is nearly 7km from Mussoorie on the Bala Hisar road. If you natural lover then visit Mossy fall enjoy beautiful views, peaceful environments and capturing attractive scenes.
- Bhatta Falls – It is one of the famous tourist places and it is placed at about 7 km away from Mussoorie. Bhatta Falls is a pretty space, away from the pains of commercialization. Now, this place has converted into a enjoyable picnic spot in which visitors like to spend a lot of time. A beautiful background for photographers is in this place where beautiful views of the mountains and the waterfall.
- Mussoorie Lake – It is a beautiful tourist spot especially for children. In this tourist spot, there is an artificial lake which has been attractively developed by the authorities and tourist can enjoy in boating with fascinating beautiful views.
- Lal Tibba – It is situated at an height of 8000 meter above the sea level and is the highest peak of the Mussoorie in which tourist watch the amazing views of the Himalayan range which is covered with snow. In this tourist spot, the Japanese telescope is installed and people can enjoy the beauty of the region. Lal tibba is famous for the marvelous views of the Himalayan range of Kedarnath and Badrinath. Due to this it is one of the popular tourist places in Mussoorie.
- Gun Hill – It is another popular tourist place in which the cable car rides between Jhula Ghar and Gun Hill in 10 minutes. From ropeway visitors enjoys the incredible views of the mountains and Doon valley. Tourists can enjoy amazing views of sunset during riding the car.
- Happy Valley – It is also popular tourist place with full of amazing views. Tourist also watches the Municipal Garden and the Tibetan Temple in this point.
- Camel’s Back Road – This tourist place for also views amazing views during walking. The formation and shape of the road is like as Camel hunched back so its name is Camel’s Back Road. This road begins between the Liberty Point and Kulri Bazaar is about 3km and attracts visitors due to the marvelous views of the Doon valley and several restaurants for hot snacks at there.
- Dhanaulti – It is situated at a height of 2,286m and is about 32km from Mussoorie. In this place, tourist watches memorable views of the daunting Himalayas. There is also Eco Twin Park, large green space and rides for children.
In this conversation, we conclude that if a family or couple planning for a Mussoorie trip in future then must visit these beautiful tourist spots
The apple is very common and delicious fruit which is cultivated in worldwide including India. In Asia and Europe, the apples are grown in thousands of years. This fruit were carried to North America by European colonist. The importance of apple is in mythological and religious in several cultures including Norse, Greek and European Christian traditions. The production of apples globally in 2014 was 84.6 million tonnes where China accounting for 48% of the total.
There are some health benefits of apples are given below
- Beneficial for heart– Apple contain soluble fiber which can decrease the cholesterol level in blood for healthy heart. Lower the cholesterol is very beneficial for heart. Due to the flavonoid and antioxidant property in apple it can prevent heart disease by reducing blood pressure, and LDL oxidation.
- Control diabetes – Due to polyphenol antioxidant content in apple, reduces the sugar level in blood. The polyphenols also reduce the absorption of glucose in which encourages the release of insulin resulting to control blood sugar level.
- Treat Alzheimer’s – Apples are beneficial in reducing Alzheimer’s diseases due to the antioxidant effects of the phytonutrient compounds in apples. Apple juice increases the level of acetylcholine and neurotransmitter in the brain which improves memory in increasing age. Reduced acetylcholine is linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Prevent Parkinson’s Diseases – Apple also beneficial for those people who eat apple, stop the regular breakdown of dopamine-producing nerve cells which protects against Parkinson’s disease as per research.
- Cure Anemia – Apple are rich in iron so they are helpful in curing anemia. Anemia is caused due to lack of iron and affects deficiency of hemoglobin in the blood. This disease can be treated by increasing the consumption of iron which increases red blood cells.
- Reduce weight – There are several diseases are linked with obesity including heart diseases, high blood pressure and diabetes. Due to high fiber content in apple, they are useful in reducing weight. The calorie in the apple which is not absorbed in our body is beneficial for obesity people.
- Improve eyesight – Apples are helpful in improve and stronger eyesight or vision by reducing the effect of free radicals on the eyes during macular degeneration, cataract, and glaucoma because apples contain flavonoid compounds and antioxidant phytonutrients. This fruit is also used in curing night blindness.
- Decrease the risk of cancer – The intake of apple may decrease the risk of developing pancreatic cancer at about 23 per cent. Apples are used in treating several types of cancers including breast and colon cancer. As per research, the capacity of the apple to decrease lung cancer and slow the spread while it develop.
- Strong teeth – Apples are also helpful in cleaning the teeth and gums because it decreases the occurrence of cavities in the teeth. An apple promotes the production of saliva in the mouth, which lowers the tooth decay by reducing the levels of bacteria
- Remove weakness – The individual who suffering from illness because of sickness is always given apple to reduce weakness. Due to antioxidant compounds and protein are found in apples, it’s preventing weakness and improve the muscle.
- Cure Asthma – Apple can also use in control the immune system and reduce swelling which protects against asthma.
- Healthy Intestine – Apple also beneficial for better working of the bacteria living in our large intestine. It promoted metabolism for better health by exploiting nutrient uptake and removing harmful bacteria and toxins
Banana – Banana is a common fruit which is available all over in India. This fruit is used in several dishes in all over the country such as kheer, malpua, halwa, and many more. Banana is also used in making kebabs, wafers, pakoras, subzis and the popular dishes of Kerala such as Kalan and Avial.
It is also used in fruit chats in breakfast with several fruits including apple, grapes and many more fruits. The bananas provides 90 calories so it is also used in lunch which is very easy to digest and healthy for body instead of Maggi and pizza.
Benefits of banana – There are several benefits of bananas are given below:
- Improved digestion – Bananas contain fibers which is used in keep your digestive processes successively smoothly thus improved digestion and helping in building up metabolism.
- High potassium –Banana is rich in potassium and low in salt which is a necessary mineral for maintains proper heart function and controls the blood pressure. So it may reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Cure Anemia – Bananas also contain iron which is used in curing anemia. Anemia is a disease in which reducer in the number of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood. This resulting fatigue, shortness of breath, and paleness.
- Reduce weight – Bananas are used in reduce the weight due to low calories and have appetite-reducing effects. Due to high amounts of resistant starch or pectin which may reduce appetite and help in reduce weight.
- Antioxidants – Bananas are used as antioxidants that are used in decrease damage from free radicals and reduce the risk of several diseases.
- Control blood sugar levels – Bananas are used in control sugar levels in a blood and reduce nausea thus it is benefits for diabetic patients.
- Reduce stress and improve mood – Bananas contain good source of the amino acid tryptophan in which body converts to serotonin. Good serotonin levels may improve your mood and reduce stress. It also used in control sleep patterns.
- Curing cancers – Bananas are used in increase white blood cell, improving immunity and opposing cancerous cell changes thus reduce risk of developing several cancers.