Social Media Marketing –At present, the social media is very popular in the world. There are million users of various social media websites. The Company uses social networking websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter for marketing our product or service. In compare to e-marketing and digital marketing, social media marketing is more popular in India. By using social networking websites, companies can easily interact with consumers for promoting the product. The consumers also contact directly with companies by using social network sites for the details of the product.
The social sites connect users and companies in which consumers can discuss for defects in products and request for latest services in smartphones. The consumers also talks about the future launched smartphones for price and specifications details. The companies also provide details about their services and latest smartphones which influence the online users on social websites.
There are several social networking sites which is used by the companies for promoting their products are discussed below
- Facebook – Facebook is one of the popular social networking sites in youngsters. Thousands of youngsters and individuals are online thus the companies use Facebook as a tool for marketing the products. It allows photos, videos and detail information about products so that the user can watch and comment on the products by using Facebook. The companies also create a page for the products and continuously updated their page for increases the followers in Facebook.
- LinkedIn – It is a professional based networking site which allows companies to make professional profiles. Job seekers are also in LinkedIn and follows company’s professional profiles which helps in promoting the company. This website provides its professionals to make sales leads and business partners. The companies create pages and allow marketers to promote their products and interact with their users and job searchers. It also makes an advertisement of recruitment for different jobs which promote their brands and profiles.
- Twitter – It is also one of the popular social websites for the tweets of political parties, actors, actress, cricketers, news channels, and many more. Thus the companies also use this website for promoting their products in tweets as a short message in 140 characters and represent for followers. This social website contain video, photo, text, animated GIF, and Emoji which are used by the companies for marketing their products for increases their followers on Twitter.
- You Tube – It is a popular video sharing website for watching movies, serials, sports, and also promoting video website for marketing their products. Companies use this website for upload an advertising video about their products in which the users get a detail information about their brands and products.
- Whatsapp – At present, Whatsapp is one of the popular social websites in youngsters. It joined in Facebook in 2014 but it can operate as a separate app for sending a message, videos, GIF’s anywhere in the world. It allows text messages with photos, videos, documents and voice calls. It also supports messages and calls which are secured with end-to-end encryption in which third party cannot read or listen to them. There are one billion people in all over the world thus it is a good platform for companies to promote their brands and products.
- Instagram – There are about 200 million users in Instagram. Companies uses this website for directly connect with their present and potential customers. It helps in promote and marketing their products. It can also easily used in smartphones because it supports Apple and android system. This is beneficial for the marketers to connect with youth customers for advertising their products.
Wish u a very very happy new year 2018 to all my dear bloggers and friends
Soup – Soup is a hot liquid food and popular in our country. It is very delicious sip and taken in any season especially in the winter season. The soup is easily prepared several varieties of soup such as tomato soup, vegetable soup, and also a non-veg soup.
There is several health benefits of soup are discussed below
- The soup is very hot and delicious dish so it warms up the body during the winter season as per researchers.
- Soup contains high vitamins, minerals, fibers and low calories contents helps in reduction in weight.
- Soup is rich in dietary fibers which is beneficial in controlling the digestive tract and decreases the risk of many digestive system disorders.
- Soup is good for sick people and is easily digested with health benefits.
- Soup contains the property of anti-inflammatory which decreases the symptoms of cold and other infections.
- It decreases the risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer and uterine cancer.
- It improves the immunity system of the body and prevents from several infectious diseases.
- Soup is rich in water, vitamins and minerals which maintain your skin well hydrated, moisturized, healthy and glowing every time.
- Soup is beneficial for the bone, hair and skin and prevents from the osteoporosis, arthritis, skin problems and hair loss.
- High fibers are present in soup which keeps the stomach full for longer time and decreases the feeling of hunger therefore prevents from the over eating and extra weight gain.
In recent times, debates are gradually popular in news channel, social media for discussing several topics such as environmental problem, population problem, education problem and many more problems. Group discussion is also performing for job in several companies and share ideas between among students and performers. There are some differences between debate and group discussion are given below
Debate – A debate is a type of discussion in which there are generally several people give their opinions on a various several public problems. Individuals are given the chance to give views as they comment the points raised by opponent people with theiropinions. Viewers are a very important part of the debate which is in the form of listeners without contribution from the audiences. Debate means that several peoples such as leaders, writers, and many authorized people share their views in the front of news channels and in several activities. The problem in debate is that when the discussions on religion issues, disputed issues then individuals participate in the debate shouting and several people does not give their views. It causes disturbing in debate in which discussion in negative way direction and not solves an issue.
The debates are conducted for particular topics which have two aspects negative and positive. Many individuals give their views in favor or some people share their opinions in against it.
The main aim of a debate is that several people who belong to different states, different languages, different religions, and different political parties share their views about the several public issues. It will have a suitable conclusion for different groups
Debates are also perform in schools and colleges in which participants are encouraged to share their ideas and views and also improve their strength for future discussions in various activities.
Group discussion – Group discussion is a conversation which is especially performs for jobs in company between applicants on a selected technical subject. In this discussion, participants are allowed to share their views freely with other participants for several topics. It does not any problem in group discussion if a contestant is giving their ideas is for support or against a topic and also applicant can defend his point by reasoning. It also assessments the applicant’s communication skills who are participate in the group discussion organized by the company for their jobs. Group discussion is not a conclusion of several problems but it provides a chance for improve communication skills and positive conclusion.
Now days,group discussions is very important tool for assessment and examinations of suitable candidates for a multinational companies.
Other differences between debate and group discussions – There are other differences between debate and group discussion are given below
- Debate is an aggressive conversation for controversial matters for win whereas group discussion is to share their ideas and views for a healthier understanding of a topic.
- Debate is an aggressive while group discussion is conversation for sharing views.
- Group discussion is positive and supportive whereas debate can be positive or negative.
- The debates are conducted between leaders, journalists, and many more whereas the group discussions are presentation of technical applicants for their positive views and jobs in company
Content – Content is an important and latest information for any products launched or coming in future. The content renovated with, photos, videos, info graphics, tweets, and Slide Shares of the products.
Content marketing – Content marketing is a strategy of marketing which concentrates on making, developing and distributing content to attract an persons pushes them toward purchase. It is also helpful in businesses to provide the full and attractive description of the product. Thus content marketing is very important technique for companies to increase our customers. The companies also promote our brand and latest products by using the content marketing. The advertising of content also by using social networking such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and many more sites.
Content marketing means attracting the clients by making and sharing the free content about the products in the internet. The main aim of content marketing is to help companies create maintainable brand faithfulness and offer important information to customers. It is comparatively a latest form of marketing without the strategy of direct sales. But it builds trust and understanding within the customers.
By using content marketing, the companies also provide information about the launching and date of the products in future. This helps in promoting the latest products before launching the products. Content marketing also concentrates on the views of a common people about the products. It helps in understanding the necessities and choice of the customers and then updated the products with consumer’s demand. The regular updated content about the products increases the views of the customers of the company’s website for the new products. The companies provides content about its brand products with a different way such as news, video, info graphics, email newsletters, case studies, podcasts, photos, blogs, etc.
Digital content marketing is an administrative method which uses digital marketing of the products by using attractive contents and blogs. It must be constantly updated and added latest information for the positive impact on the customers.
Green tea – Green tea is gradually popular tea in India due to its good health benefits. It is originated in China and is prepared from the leaves of Camellia sinensis. The manufacture of the green tea has spread to several countries in Asia including India. There are many varieties of green tea but they differ which is based on the growing conditions, the procedure of production, and the time of harvest.
Health benefits of green tea – There are several health benefits of green tea are as given below
- Control blood pressure – Green tea controls the blood pressure which lowers the risk of high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Prevent cancer – It contains antioxidants property which lowers the several types of cancers such as lung, skin, breast, liver, colon, and pancreas as per research.
- Reduce cholesterol – Green tea is beneficial in decrease the cholesterol level (LDL bad cholesterol) in the body which also lowers the risk of heart attack and strokes.
- Weight loss – It also helpful in burning the fat and control the weight through exercise as per research. It also increases the metabolic rate and burning the fat in less time as per research. If you control or reduce the weight then daily take green tea.
- Improve health – Green tea contains bioactive compounds which have several positive effects on health.
- Reduce free radicals – It decreases the development of free radicals in the body, protecting the cells and molecules. These free radicals causes in aging in humans.
- Improve brain function – It has amino acid L-theanine which is helpful in improve the working of brain. L-theanine raises the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, which has anti-anxiety effects. It also raises dopamine and the production of alpha waves in the brain.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease – The bioactive compounds are present in green tea which have several positive effects on neurons and lower the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. These are the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
- Control blood sugar – It controls sugar level in blood and lower the risk of increase sugar level in blood and diabetes.
- Dental health – The catechins are present in green tea prevent the development of bacteria and viruses which decreases the infections and improve dental health. It also reduces caries and bad breath.
- Prevent Type II Diabetes – As we know we discuss that it decreases the sugar level in blood and also reduce the risk of type II diabetes for a long time.
- Healthy heart – It decreases the LDL bad cholesterol, control sugar level in blood and maintain blood pressure which decreases the risk of heart diseases.
Paneer – Paneer is very popular dishes in parties, marriage ceremonies, and other functions. There are several varieties in paneer such as shahi paneer, chilli paneer, paneer do pyaza and many more. Paneer is a milk product and an important diet for human. It is prepared by adding acid in the milk, such as lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or yogurt, for separate the curds from the whey. Paneer contain calcium, phosphorus, vitamins and protein that are necessary for our body.
Health benefits of paneer – There are several benefits of paneer are as given below
- Strong bone and teeth – Paneer is rich in protein, calcium and potassium which are useful in making strong teeth and bones.
- Cure bone and teeth diseases – The paneer is helpful in treat several bone diseases such as osteoporosis, joints pain and also tooth diseases such as tooth decay and gums problems.
- Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis – Paneer contain Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Omega-6 Fatty Acids which are benefits in preventing rheumatoid arthritis.
- Weight loss – Paneer are beneficial in decrease in weight due to it is rich in protein which has monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat. It has also rich in dietary fibers which are beneficial in digestion through improving the metabolism therefore it helps in decreasing the weight.
- Fight cancer – Paneer has conjugated linoleic acid and sphingolipids which lowers the risk of cancer. It also rich in protein which decreases the risk of several cancers such as stomach cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
- Lower blood pressure – It contain potassium which are helpful in reduce the blood pressure or hypertension.
- Beneficial in Type–2 Diabetes – It is helpful in lower the risk of type-2 diabetes which prevent several diseases due to cause by high type-2 diabetes.
- Lower the risk of heart diseases – The protein is helpful in reduce blood pressure, keeping the lipid profiles which are beneficial in heart diseases.
- Improves immune system – It improves the immune system and haemoglobin count that reduce the risk of several diseases in kids such as cough, cold, bronchial asthma etc.
- Cure Prostate Cancer – The daily consumption of paneer which is used in lower the risk of prostate cancer.
- Healthy hair and skin – The protein is rich in vitamin B, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants which maintain hair and skin healthy, glowing and refresh.
There are several tourist spots in our country. Jaipur is one of the popular tourist cities in India. It is also known as pink city because majority of the color of the buildings are pink in color. Jaipur is the capital of the Rajasthan which is famous for several famous forts.
It has several tourist places are given below
- Amer fort – Amer fort is one of the popular tourist spots in the Jaipur city. It is built by Raja Man Singh I in 16th This fort is very vast and very impressive. It is situated at Amer town at about 11km from Jaipur and reached with taxi jeep. The fort is made up of red sandstone and marble and contains the Diwan-i-Aam, or “Hall of Public Audience”, the Diwan-i-Khas, or “Hall of Private Audience”, the Sheesh Mahal (mirror palace), or Jai Mandir, and the Sukh Niwas , a place in which a cool climate is artificially generated by winds that blow above a waterfall inside the palace. Several shootings of the movies are in the fort such as ‘Mughal-e-Azam’, ‘Jodha Akbar’ and ‘Veer’. The visitors also enjoy elephant ride which is a exclusive experience in Amer fort.
- Jaigarh fort – It is placed at the point which is called Cheel ka Teela (Hill of Eagles) of the Aravalli range. This fort was made by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II which is used to protect the Amber fort and its palace complex from the attackers. The Palace complex such as Laxmi Vilas, Lalit Mandir, Vilas Mandir, and Aram Mandir, an armoury and a museum which is inside the fort. Jaigarh fort and Amber fort are linked by underground routes and considered as one complex. This fort is also called as Victory Fort. The cannon which is called as “Jaivana” was the world’s largest on wheels is placed in the fort.
- Nahargarh fort – Nahargarh means ‘abode of tigers’ but its original name is Sudarshangarh. This fort is also used in protection of Amer fort and is placed on the Aravalli hills. The fort name is Nahargarh due to the spirit of the Nahar Singh Bhomia haunted this place and interrupted structure of the fort. So the temple is constructed in the name of Nahar for the pacified of the Nahar’s spirit. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II built the Nahargarh fort in 1734. The interiors of the fort are attractively adorned with murals and the design of European stucco. The king used this fort for its 9 wives and summer removal. The shooting of the popular song ‘Masti ki Pathshala’ from the film Rang de Basant is in the fort which attracts tourists.
- Hawa mahal – Jaipur is popular for Hawa Mahal and situated very close to the City Palace The manufacturing design of the Hawa Mahal is very beautiful and attracts tourists. Thousands of tourists visited in the Hawa Mahal every year. The Hawa Mahal was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. It is made up of red and pink sandstone and designed by Lal Chand Ustad which is in the form of the crown of Lord Krishna. It has 953 small windows called jharokhas. The aim of the construction of jharokhas for allows fresh air everywhere in the palace and keeps cool in the summer season which is a real enjoyment for visitors. If the tourists visit Hawa Mahal, then visit to the uppermost of the palace where amazing views of the Jaipur city with ‘City Palace.
- City Palace – Jaipur is also popular for City Palace and is built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 19th It is an exclusive mixture of designs of the Rajput, Mughal and European with gardens, courtyards which is built in the palace complex. The Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces which is built inside the city palace. Now the Chandra Mahal palace is converting into museum and also a royal residence. Chandra Mahal palace was built by Sawai Jai Singh II (ruler of Amber) from 1729 to 1732.
- Jantar Mantar – it is another popular tourisr attraction in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar is also built by King Sawai Jai Singh II which is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments. This monument is completed in 1734 and situated near to City Palace and Hawa Mahal. The construction of the monument is based on the astronomy and instrument design principles of ancient Hindu Sanskrit texts.
- Jal Mahal – Jal Mahal is also known as Water Palace which is placed in the central of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber was renovated and enlarged the Jal Mahal in the 18th Visitors reach the palace by using the boats and watches memorable amazing views of the hills which are adorned with forts and temple. The Palace is lightened in the evening with flood lights which are reflecting on the waters of the lake. This beautiful scene attracts your hearts and souls.
- Kanak Vrindavan – It is a very beautiful and impressive garden and is situated in a picturesque valley which is surrounded by the hills. Kanak Vrindavan is placed at a distance of 8km from Jaipur. This garden was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh.
- Sisodia Rani Bagh – Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II built the garden in the name of his second wife, Sisodia Rani in 1728. It is very popular garden for picnic spot in Jaipur. The garden’s architecture in Mughal style and decorated with water channels and fountains and the garden’s wall are decorated also with attractive paintings
- Jaipur Zoo – It is another popular tourist attraction specially for children and is situated near to the Albert Hall Museum. Zoo is opened in 1877 and is separated into two sections, one for birds and another for birds and reptiles. At about 50 types of animals and birds from all over the world is in zoo.
Milk – Milks is very popular liquid which is beneficial for all age group people. The milk is received from the mammary glands of mammals. Milk is the main source of nutrition for baby born child and also for infant mammals. The mother’s milk has colostrum provided to born child that prevent several diseases and contain several nutrients such as protein and lactose.
The milk is received from several mammals such as buffalo, camels, and sheep. The milk of the cow is one of the best milk for children and adults.
Health benefits of milk – There are several benefits of milk which are discussed below
- Healthy bones – Milk contain calcium which is helpful in making strong and healthy bones. The calcium is used in prevent diseases such as cancer, bone loss, arthritic conditions, migraine headaches, pre-menstrual syndrome, and obesity in children. Daily milk drinking with Vitamin D lowers the risk of several diseases such as osteopenia, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- Reduce weight – As per research, the conjugated linoleic acid are present in milk can help in reducing the weight. Milk has several nutrients and provides energy but the calories of milk in a glass are equivalent to one plate of rice and sufficient to be a source of energy for your body.
- Reduce blood pressure – Milk is rich in magnesium and potassium which controls the blood pressure and lower the risk of heart diseases.
- Strong teeth – Milk is rich in calcium with vitamin D which helps in prevent cavities and tooth decay The body absorbed the calcium when the vitamin D in our body so drink milk with vitamin D lowers the risk of decaying teeth and weak gums.
- Improve immunity – When you drink milk with turmeric (haldi) then it is helpful in improve immunity resists with the change in season.
- Strong muscle – The milk is rich in protein which helps in making strong and healthier muscle. Thus a player and athlete drink milk daily for strong muscle.
- Healthy hair – The vitamin A, vitamin B6 and potassium are present in milk that helps in maintain strong hair and reduce hair loss.
- Benefit in colon cancer – Milk contains several nutrients which is used in lower the risk of colon cancer.
- Improve eye health – Milk is rich in vitamin A and vitamin B2 which helps in maintain eye health and prevent vision problems.
- Healthy heart – As per study, milk helps in reducing bad cholesterol so it lowers the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
- Prevent type II diabetes – Daily drinking low fat milk is beneficial for reducing type II diabetes which causes several diseases include cardiovascular and eye diseases.
- Other benefits – Milk contain vitamin D which prevents depression and weakness. The warm milk helps in sleep well.