Milk – Milks is very popular liquid which is beneficial for all age group people. The milk is received from the mammary glands of mammals. Milk is the main source of nutrition for baby born child and also for infant mammals. The mother’s milk has colostrum provided to born child that prevent several diseases and contain several nutrients such as protein and lactose.
The milk is received from several mammals such as buffalo, camels, and sheep. The milk of the cow is one of the best milk for children and adults.
Health benefits of milk – There are several benefits of milk which are discussed below
- Healthy bones – Milk contain calcium which is helpful in making strong and healthy bones. The calcium is used in prevent diseases such as cancer, bone loss, arthritic conditions, migraine headaches, pre-menstrual syndrome, and obesity in children. Daily milk drinking with Vitamin D lowers the risk of several diseases such as osteopenia, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- Reduce weight – As per research, the conjugated linoleic acid are present in milk can help in reducing the weight. Milk has several nutrients and provides energy but the calories of milk in a glass are equivalent to one plate of rice and sufficient to be a source of energy for your body.
- Reduce blood pressure – Milk is rich in magnesium and potassium which controls the blood pressure and lower the risk of heart diseases.
- Strong teeth – Milk is rich in calcium with vitamin D which helps in prevent cavities and tooth decay The body absorbed the calcium when the vitamin D in our body so drink milk with vitamin D lowers the risk of decaying teeth and weak gums.
- Improve immunity – When you drink milk with turmeric (haldi) then it is helpful in improve immunity resists with the change in season.
- Strong muscle – The milk is rich in protein which helps in making strong and healthier muscle. Thus a player and athlete drink milk daily for strong muscle.
- Healthy hair – The vitamin A, vitamin B6 and potassium are present in milk that helps in maintain strong hair and reduce hair loss.
- Benefit in colon cancer – Milk contains several nutrients which is used in lower the risk of colon cancer.
- Improve eye health – Milk is rich in vitamin A and vitamin B2 which helps in maintain eye health and prevent vision problems.
- Healthy heart – As per study, milk helps in reducing bad cholesterol so it lowers the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
- Prevent type II diabetes – Daily drinking low fat milk is beneficial for reducing type II diabetes which causes several diseases include cardiovascular and eye diseases.
- Other benefits – Milk contain vitamin D which prevents depression and weakness. The warm milk helps in sleep well.
Papaya – Papaya is very delicious and juicy fruit which is in orange in color. It contains vitamins and minerals which are necessary for our body. The papaya is helpful in improve digestion and also used in cooking in several non-veg dishes and veg dishes. This fruit is also consuming as a milkshake and in raw form.
Papaya has an enzyme known as papain which is used in tenderize meat. The raw form of papaya also has enzymes which is helpful in the preparation of several nutritional dishes and chewing gums. That’s why Christopher Columbus reportedly called it “fruit of the angels” due to it is very delicious fruit
Health benefits of Papaya – There are several health benefits of Papaya are given below
- Improve digestion – The papain are present in papaya which are beneficial in improve digestion because papain enzyme breaking down proteins and make protein easier to digest. If the protein is not digested in our body it may cause several diseases such as arthritis, constipation, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many more diseases.
- Reduce weight – Papayas are beneficial for obese people to reduce the weight due to low calories and have appetite-reducing effects. The fiber present in papaya make you feel appetite free with consuming low calorie and antioxidants burns the extra fat becomes fit and fine.
- Beneficial for diabetes – As per research, the papaya is helpful in slow down the development of type-II diabetes. In this type of diabetes, the pancreas completely loses its ability to make and secrete insulin.
- Fight cancer – The antioxidants are present in papaya which is beneficial for lower the risk of cancer and may be slow the development of cancer as per research.
- Healthy heart – Papaya is very tasty fruit and is very beneficial for health. The vitamin C and vitamin A is found in papaya which are helpful in reduce cholesterol and lower the risk of heart attack.
- Treats skin – The Face pack which is made up of papaya can use for skin soft and supple. The enzymes are in papaya which is beneficial to remove all traces of dry and flaky skin and hydrate it.
- Decrease wrinkles – The peel of the papaya are helpful in reducing the symbols of aging. The enzymes are present in papaya remove dead cells of the skin. It also used in remove wrinkles and age spots. Papaya also contain antioxidants are helpful in soft skin from the harsh effects of sun.
- Hair growth – Papaya contain folic acid which are helpful in healthy hair growth. The seeds of the papaya are used in decreases dandruff. Due to antifungal properties of the seeds of papaya are useful in controlling and preventing dandruff for strong hair.
- Prevent Inflammation – Papayas are rich in carotenoids which can decrease inflammation in different parts of the body. Papayas contain vitamin A which are useful in reduce inflammation lungs due to it grows with smoking.
- Improves immunity – As per research, papaya contain antioxidants which are helpful in improving the immunity of persons. It also beneficial for jaundice, bronchitis, kidney colic, and other illnesses.
- Increase platelet count – Papaya are useful in increases the platelet count are those people who suffering from dengue fever.
When we enter in the final year in the B.tech, tension arises about the job. Several companies came to my college looking candidates. The students of my college were delighted and nervous about the recruitment process. I also appeared for several interviews. When I got selection and joining letter of the company I am very delighted. The company offered for the profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) with CTC of 1.8 lakh per annum. This is my gladdest day in my life for work in a multinational company.
After the completion of B.tech, I prepared the joining in the company. When I reached company in first day I felt happy and nervous. First of all I met HR and gave offer letter of the company. Then I submitted all the documents and certificates as per HR instructions. Afterwards the HR chooses the department and sends to the department head. I was very nervous to meet with the head of the department. I met sir and discuss about the responsibilities in the department. He gave me a task for the count of the materials and saved the work details in the computer. I met supervisors and other individuals for the discussion the working process in the department.
At the time of lunch, I took lunch with my colleagues and introduced myself. All the individuals in the department helped me for completing my duty. When I completed the task, saved the details of the work in the computer and then submitted to the head of the department. I am feeling very worried about the response of my work of the head of the department. The sir was very happy for my work. I felt very delighted. This is my memorable day of my life.
Ice cream – Ice cream is very famous sweet dish for kids during the summer season. Normally it is made up of milk. There are different varieties of ice creams flavors such as butter scotch, vanilla, tutti fruiti, blue moon, and chocolate ice cream and many more flavors. It is also famous in marriage ceremony, and birthday parties.
There are several advantages of consuming ice cream are given below
- Excellent source of energy – Ice cream is a best source of energy which contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins to produce energy. If an individual gain weight or very weak then consuming an ice cream.
- Lower the risk of cancer – Ice cream is a made up of milk and milk is a rich source of energy which increases the immunity power to fight with cancer. The calcium content are present in ice cream also benefits in reducing the risk of colon cancer.
- Change the mood – Ice cream has a compound which excites the thrombotonin. Thrombotonin is a hormone which changes the mood and is beneficial for lower the stress in the body. As we know ice cream is made up of milk which contains L-tryptophan. It is useful in curing the insomnia, relaxing the nervous system and stimulates the brain.
- Rich in vitamins – Ice cream contains high source of vitamins A, B-6, B-12, C, D, and E. Ice cream also has vitamin K, which cures blood clotting. Ice cream also contains antioxidants, niacin, thiamine, and riboflavin. These nutrients support the immune system, improve organ and nerve functions.
- Source of energy – Ice cream is rich in carbohydrates, fats, and protein which are used in providing great source of energy. It is also helpful in gaining a weight.
- Rich in minerals – Ice cream also has minerals such as calcium and phosphorus. The calcium is used for strong bones and lowers the risk of kidney stones.
There are some disadvantages of ice creams are given below
- High source of saturated fat – Ice cream contains rich in fat and saturated fat. The saturated fat is very harmful and causes to cardiovascular diseases due to arterial blockage and increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes. The saturated also increases the weight which is lead to several diseases.
- Increase the cholesterol – Excess consuming ice cream which is also leads to increase the cholesterol level in the body. High cholesterol increases the risk of heart attacks which are very harmful.
- Rise in blood sugar level – The sugar in ice cream also lead to increase the sugar level in blood and that’s also leads to diabetes. The diabetes is harmful for hearts and leads to cardiovascular diseases.
In this discussion of advantages and disadvantages of ice cream we conclude that ice cream is full of minerals and vitamins which are benefits of health. But excess amount of consuming ice cream leads to several diseases especially cardiovascular diseases which is very harmful due to its contain saturated fat.
A person in any field is judged by his or her performance in the field in which he or she is working. Virat Kohli is one of the best batsman in the world at present. He is a right-handed batsman and captained India under 19 to victory at the 2008. Under-19 world cup in Malaysia he made his ODI debut for India against Sri Lanka in the year 2008, made his test debut in the year 2011 against West Indies and made T-20 international debut in the year 2010 vs Zimbabwe. The up to date performance in all the formats of cricket is as below
Test matches 59 Runs 4616 Average 49.63 Centuries 17 Half centuries 14
ODI matches 202 Runs 9030 Average 55.70 Centuries 32 Half centuries 45
T2o matches 55 Runs 1,956 Average 52.86 Centuries 0 Half centuries 18
The above performance shows that his ability as a batsman. He captained India in all formats of cricket and became captain in the test matches in the year 2014, in ODI and T-20 matches in the year 2017.
The performance of Virat Kohli as a captain of Indian cricket team in all formats of cricket
Matches as captain Played Won Lost draw
Test 29 19 3 7
ODI matches 43 33 9 1 (no result)
T-20 matches 10 6 4 –
The above performance shows the ability of Virat Kohli as a captain of Indian team in each format of cricket.
So I think that Virat Kohli would succeed as captain in every format of cricket in future also
Onion – Onion is very commonly vegetables in India. Without onion there is no taste in vegetables dishes, pulses and meat. It is also popularly known as Pyaz in Hindi.
Onions are most commonly cultivated and used in several dishes of vegetables, pulses and non-veg dishes in the world including India. It is also used in making pickles or chutneys. When the onions are chopped and have chemical substances that irritate the eyes.
Types of Onion – There are several types of onions such as yellow onions, sweet onions, white onions, red onions, green onions, spring onions, and pearl onions.
Health benefits of onions – There are various benefits of onions which are discussed below
- Lower the risk of cancer –Red onions are beneficial in prevent breast, colon, prostate, endometrial and lung cancers because it contains quercetin and anthocyanin which acts as an anti-cancer agent as per research. Onions make the situation unfavorable for cancer cells to connect and prevent their growth. The individual who daily intake onions, had the lowest possibility of several types of cancer such as gastric cancer, colorectal cancer, laryngeal cancer, ovarian cancer, oral and esophageal cancer as per research.
- Prevent heart diseases – Red onions contain flavonoids and organosulfurs which are beneficial to prevent cardiovascular disease. Onions also has thiosulfinates which can help in lower the risk of heart attack and stroke as per research. The quercetin is present in onions acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammation properties which prevents several heart diseases.
- Reduce cholesterol – Onions are also helping in reduce cholesterol which are beneficial for strong heart health. It contains flavonoids that decrease the LDL (bad cholesterol) as per study.
- Control blood pressure – Onions are used in decrease blood pressure which are also beneficial for heart.
- Decrease blood sugar level – As per research, onion are beneficial for control sugar level in the blood. The sulfur are present in onion helps in reduce blood sugar level by increasing insulin production. The onion contain quercetin is also helps in control blood sugar level.
- Improve eye health – The onion contains sulfur which is useful in better lens of the eye. It is rich in glutathione which is helpful in lower the risk of several eye diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts. The onion also has selenium which protects the cells in the eye.
- Strong teeth – The thiosulfinates and thiosulfonates (the sulfur compounds) are present in the onion are useful in decrease bacteria which cause tooth decay. It contains vitamin C that keeps strong teeth and relieves tooth pain as per research.
- Cure blood clots – Onions has a rutin that are used in cure clotting in the blood and also block the enzyme which is released very fast when blood clots form.
- Improves bone health – As per research, white onion containsa compound known as GPLS which keeps strong bone. The quercetin are present in onion can prevent leukotrienes,prostaglandins, and histamines that cause inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis as per research.Onions are also used in treat joint pains.
- Maintain respiratory health – If an individual consuming daily onion in a diet then relief in respiratory illness. Onions are also helpful in asthma and allergic rhinitis as per research.
- Improve skin health – Onions contain vitamins A,C, and E protects the skin from early aging which is affected by free radicals. It can also protect skin from bacteria. Vitamin C is present in onion is main for glowing skin.
- Beneficial for hair growth – The onion juice has sulfur which is used for strong and thicker hair growth. The sulfur can also promote collagen production that helps in healthy skin cells and hair growth. Onion juice in hair can rise in supply of blood to the hair and increase hair growth.
- Prevent dandruff in hair – Onion is also used in prevent dandruff in hair which helps in strong hair growth
Olive oil – Olive oil is prepared from the juice of the olive which will get from the olive tree and it is a vegetable oil. It is used for cooking, traditional medicine, and cosmetics. Olive oil is also used as a fuel for oil lamps. It is found mostly in the Mediterranean regions.
Health benefits of olive oil – There are several health benefits of olive oil are as given below
- Reduce cholesterol in blood – Olive oil contains several antioxidants which help in lower the LDL cholesterol. LDL cholesterol is bad cholesterol and is caused to raise the risk of heart attacks and several heart diseases. It is also used in increase the HDL cholesterol level. HDL cholesterol is good cholesterol which lower the macrophage accumulation, and to prevent atherosclerosis
- Lower the weight – As per research, olive oil is not related with increasing the weight or obesity. Mediterranean olive oil indicates positive effect with decrease in weight of a human body as per studies. The research proves that olive oil is beneficial in reducing the weight.
- Cure inflammation – Olive oil contains oleic acid and oleocanthal acts as antioxidant which helps in reducing the inflammation. Oleic acid is a fatty acid present in the olive oil also helps in prevent inflammation.
- Lower the risk of several types of cancer – The antioxidants present in the olive oil which helps in preventing the several types of cancer as per research. The olive oil also acts as an anti bacterial effective against a bacteria known as Helicobacter pylori which is responsible for stomach cancers. Oleic acid is present in the olive oil which prevents breast cancer.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease – The olive oil also beneficial for preventing Alzheimer’s disease. This disease is most common in the world. It also helps in positive effects on functioning of the brain as per research.
- Prevent strokes – The stroke is also a common disease in the world and is caused due to the disturbance of blood run into the brain, and also a blood clot or bleeding. The individual who consuming daily olive oil lower the risk of stroke.
- Lower the risk of heart attack – Olive oil is beneficial for preventing heart attack and other heart diseases due to it lowers the blood pressure and LDL bad cholesterol which is harmful for heart.
- Beneficial for type 2 diabetes – As per research, olive oil helps in reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes due to controls the blood sugar level.
- Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis – Olive oil is beneficial for lower the joint pain and swelling from rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease which is caused by deformed and painful joints.
- Reduce hypertension – As per research, olive oil contain unsaturated fats which helps in reduce hypertension.
Nainital is one of the popular hill stations in India. It is situated in the state of Uttrakhand. Everyone wants to go Nainital in the summer vacations. It is popular for beautiful lakes and amazing views of the mountains. To reach Nainital, the Kathgodam is the nearest railway station which is about 35 km.
There are several tourist spots which are discussed below
- Naini Lake – Nainital is famous for Naini Lake for watching amazing views during boating. This lake is surrounded by mountains. The visitors enjoy boating, yachting or paddling in the lake. There are many hotels and restaurants close to the lake for refreshment. The tourists, who visit Nainital, must visit Naini Lake.
- Naina peak – In this peak, the visitors can enjoy the watching the amazing view the snow covered Himalayas and an magnificent view of the Nainital city. This peak is popular for horse riding and trekking. At morning, visitors also memorable view of sunrise.
- Tiffin top – It is situated at a height of 2290 meters and is popular for picnic spot in Nainital. The tiffin top is made in a memory of painter Dorothy Kellet so it is also called as Dorothy Seat. In this tourist spot, the visitors enjoy the beautiful views of Himalayas and Nainital.
- The Mall Road – If the tourists wants to shopping then must visit the Mall Road in Nainital. In this place, there were several restaurants, markets, street shops and many more for refreshment. In the markets, there were available sweaters, ladies shawls, and many more winter clothes. It is the beat place in for shopping in Nainital.
- Snow view point – It is very beautiful snow view spot in Nainital. Visitors also enjoy in ropeway and trekking for watch memorable views of snow -covered Himalayan range. There are several shops and restaurants for refreshment.
- Nainital zoo – It is situated at a height of 2100 meters. In the zoo, there are several animals and birds including Spot Snow Leopard, Hill Fox, Siberian Tiger, Palm Civet Cat, Wolf, Barking Deer, Himalayan Black Bear, White peacock and many more animals and birds here. Visitors must visit in the zoo for watch Himalayan animals and birds and this visit is a memorable visit in Nainital trip.
- Bhimtal lake – This Bhimtal is the most popular tourist spot and is located a height of 1370 meters above sea-level. It is around 22 kilometers from Nanital. The lake in Bhimtal is very beautiful and is surrounded by mountains. The beautiful view of lake watch through boating. Kadi chawal is most popular dish and is available each restaurant in Bhimtal. The visitors must visit Bhimtal for a beautiful lake.
In this conversation, we conclude that if a family or couple planning for a Nainital trip in future then must visit these beautiful tourist spots