Wish u a very very happy valentine day to all my readers and friends
Carbon dioxide is present in small amount in the earth’s atmosphere. It is nearly about 0.033 percent of all atmospheric gases. Though carbon dioxide is present in small proportion in the atmosphere, but it performs very important functions. Some of the important functions performed by carbon dioxide gas in the atmosphere are given below
- Carbon dioxide gas produces green-house effect, leading to the heating of earth and its atmosphere, which is essential for our survival.
- Carbon dioxide takes part in the photosynthesis process carried out by green plants to prepare food for plants and animals.
- Carbon dioxide dissolves in oceans to form carbonate works.
Some of the processes taking place in earth and its atmosphere release carbon dioxide gas whereas other processes consume carbon dioxide gas. So, the proportion of carbon dioxide gas in the atmosphere is maintained by a number of different processes. The major suppliers of carbon dioxide gas to the atmosphere are
- Eruption of volcanoes
- Respiration of living organisms
- Decay of dead organisms
- Burning of fossil fuels
- Cultivation of land
The carbon dioxide gas given to the atmosphere through volcanoes comes from the interior of the earth. The major consumers of carbon dioxide gas from the atmosphere are green plants and oceans. The green plants use carbon dioxide gas to prepare their food through the process of photosynthesis whereas oceans dissolve the carbon dioxide continuously exchange carbon dioxide with rocks, plants and higher organisms.
Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere does not absorb the incoming visible radiation coming from the sun. It blocks the outgoing infra-red radiation radiated by earth. By absorbing infra-red, the atmosphere gets heated. The heated atmosphere keeps the earth warm. So the carbon dioxide in atmosphere is important to keep earth warm. This is known as greenhouse effect.
Carbon dioxide is important for green plants to preparing their food through photosynthesis. Green plants convert carbon dioxide and water into food compounds such as glucose and oxygen. This is called photosynthesis. However during respiration process by animals and human beings the reverse of photosynthesis happens that is carbon dioxide is released. In this way the carbon dioxide is very important in the atmosphere and for living organisms like human being, animals and plants
Recurring Deposit – The banks offered a Recurring Deposit which is a different kind of Term Deposit in our country. It helps to those people who have regular income for deposit a fixed amount of rupees in each month in their recurring deposit and receive interest which is applicable for Fixed Deposits. Recurring Deposits is same as making Fixed Deposits in a definite amount for monthly installments. This type of deposit which matures on a definite date received every month with all the deposits. This scheme allows consumers to make their savings by the regular deposits in every month of a fixed amount in a definite period of time. There is a minimum period of Recurring Deposit is 6 months and maximum period is 10 years.
The consumers of the banks are sponsored to the Recurring deposits to withdraw a certain amount of money from his Saving or Current account and credit to the Recurring Deposit account.
After the Recurring Deposit is opened then the maturity of amount specified that the consumer will be paid regularly monthly installments on due dates. When any installment is late, the interest is billed in the account of customer will be decreased and not enough to reach the maturity value. So the change in the interest will be subtracted from the maturity value as a fine. The amount of fine will be fixed upfront. The interest is compounded which on three months basis in recurring deposits.
The customer can benefit loans against the collateral of Recurring deposit is about 80 to 90 percent of the deposit value.
The Fixed Deposits is similar to the rate of interest. Previously it is the greatest system to save the money for several years of deposits.
Taxation of Recurring Deposit – Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) is appropriate for recurring deposits. If received interest is on recurring deposits increased by Rs 10,000 annually, the bank deducted 10 percent TDS on that amount. If the customer will submit the Form 15G then avoid the TDS on the fixed deposits and recurring deposits.
Oats – Oats are commonly served in morning for breakfast and it contains high protein, dietary fibers and folates. Its scientific name is Avena and generally called as Jaei in India. At the time of summer season, it is grown in the temperate regions of all over the world. In our country, it is grown in the regions of foothills of Himalayas and states such as Bihar, U.P., Punjab and many more.
Oats are available in several types in the market in any season such as porridge, steel-cut oats, oat bran rolled oats, and instant oats with sweeteners Majority of the people take oats with milk during breakfast.
Health benefits of oats – There are several health benefits of oats which are discussed below
- The fibers are present in the oats known as beta-glucan which is helpful in reducing the bad cholesterol level in the blood and increases the good cholesterol level so it is beneficial for healthy heart.
- It has an antioxidant known as avenanthramide which is helpful in lowering the dangerous effects of free radicals and preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- It maintains the blood pressure which causes several diseases.
- Oats contain fibers which is beneficial to control the blood flow in all over the body and lower the risk of formation of blood clot, heart diseases, and stroke.
- Oats improves the immunity system hence it prevents the several infections which is caused by the bacteria, virus and fungus.
- It has insoluble and soluble dietary fibers which is helpful in lower the risk of type-2-diabetes by maintaining the sugar level in the blood.
- The phytochemical known as lignans are present in oats and change into the enterolactone by the friendly bacteria which prevents the breast, prostate, endometrial, and ovarian cancer.
- Oats has fibers which improve the functioning of large intestine and bowel movements which reduce the risk of colon cancer and rectum cancer.
- The high protein level in oats contains fatty acids and vitamin B which controls the weight of the body.
- It also useful in curing many problems of the digestion such as stomach cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticulosis.
- It has good source of fatty acids and carbohydrates which is beneficial for providing immediate energy to the body.
- Oats has a great source of minerals, protein and vitamins which is useful in making strong muscles and bones.
- It is beneficial for removing the dandruff and dirt from the hair which prevents hair loss and keeps the hair healthy.
Curd – It is also known as yogurt or “Dahi” and is very popular for preparing a lassi in all over the country. The use of dahi is in ancient tine in Indian subcontinent. It is commonly eating by changing into yogurt (raita) with pulse, onion, and grated cucumber. Dahi ia also consume as a sweet dish with sugar after meal.
Lassi is very popular traditional cold drink during summer season in our country. There are different varieties of lassi which are available in majority places of the country.
Health benefits of curd – There are several health benefits of curd which are discussed below
- Curd contains protein with magnesium and potassium and is beneficial in reducing blood pressure which is good for heart.
- Yogurt helps in good immunity system of the body which can protect from several diseases.
- The protein and vitamin B5 are found in the yogurt which removes the dandruff and becomes healthy hair.
- Curd id beneficial for healthy skin. It is used as a face packs, contains lactic acid used as an exfoliator which removes dead cell and blemishes.
- Curd contains a calcium and phosphorus which helps in making strong bones and teeth. Daily eating of curd is used in prevent diseases such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
- As per research, curd has probiotics properties and decreased the activity of the brain for emotion such as stress which is harmful for an individual.
- Curd has bacteria known as “Lactobacillus acidophilus” which is beneficial for good digestion.
- Curd also helps in lower the risk of obesity which is responsible for several diseases as per research.
- Curd is helpful in lowering the cholesterol which is beneficial for healthy heart as per research.
Mushrooms – Mushrooms is also known as toadstool and to make energy for themselves without sunlight. It is delicious and white in color. There are several essential nutrients in the mushroom such as minerals, protein, vitamins, and fiber. Around 140,000 types of mushrooms-forming fungi in the world but 100 types of mushrooms are researched for the health benefits and medicinal applications. The scientific name of the mushroom is “Agaricus”
Health benefits of mushrooms – There are many health benefits of mushrooms are discussed below
- The fibers and other enzymes are present in a mushroom which reduces the cholesterol level. It lowers the risk of several diseases such as atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke.
- It contains high source of potassium which controls the blood pressure and it also prevents heart attack and stroke.
- Mushrooms have very low calories food which has no fats, high protein, vitamins and minerals. They also have natural insulin and enzymes to control the sugar level in blood.
- They have a high source of calcium is necessary for making strong bones which lowers the risk of osteoporosis. It can also reduce joint pain.
- Mushrooms are helpful in reducing the weight due to low calorie, low fat, and high protein.
- High source of iron is present in Mushrooms which prevents Anemia. Anemia is caused by having low iron level in the blood.
- Due to the presence of Beta-Glucans and Conjugated Linoleic Acid have anti-carcinogenic effects mushrooms are beneficial to prevent breast and prostate cancer.
- Mushrooms have a ergothioneine, acts as a powerful antioxidant which is beneficial for reduce inflammation all over the body as per research.
- Mushrooms have also has anti-aging effects on the body.
- It secured the liver and kidneys from several disorders and diseases.
- Mushrooms contain high source of vitamins B which are essential for maintaining the functioning of the nervous system.
- Due to the presence of high source of vitamins and proteins in mushrooms, it is beneficial for healthy hair and skin.
- It contains vitamin B12 and folates so it is used in raise the production of red blood cells which maintains the hemoglobin level.
Green leafy vegetables – Green leafy vegetable are very important and having several advantages in every season. It has a several source of nutrients such as soluble and insoluble fibers, vitamins which is beneficial for the growth of the body. It also benefits in controlling weight.
Advantages of green leafy vegetables – There are several health benefits of green leafy vegetables are discussed below
- Green leafy vegetables contain soluble fibers which control blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol level.
- It lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases and type-2 diabetes.
- Green leafy vegetables are rich in calcium which keeps teeth, nail, and bones strong and cure the presence of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- It is rich in folates which lower the risk of hemoglobin problems, cardiovascular diseases and memory loss.
- It contain high source of antioxidants which makes it very healthy food item.
- It contain high source of dietary fibers which decreases the risk of colon cancer.
- It has vitamin E which maintains skin very glowing and healthy.
- It helps in to prevent arthritis, age related macular degeneration ageing, cataracts, hair and skin problems.
- It contains rich in vitamin K which helps in prevents kidney calcification, arterial, and bone fragility and maintains the blood clotting process.
- The green leafy vegetables are also beneficial in keeping strong immune system, improving digestion, prevents cancer, liver detoxification, improving blood circulation and purification.
Fruits – Fruits are a gift of God for human beings which contains a high source of vitamins, minerals, folates, antioxidants, phytonutrients and many more necessary nutrients for the growth of the body. The fruits ate very tasty and beneficial for a body and also used in prevents several diseases.
Health benefits of fruits – There are several health benefits of fruits are as given below
- Fruits contain healthy nutrient which is beneficial for heart diseases, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level, vision loss, and cancer.
- It has vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibers and phytochemicals which are essential for good health.
- It decreases the risk of overweight, obesity and type-2 diabetes.
- It has high source of potassium which reduces blood pressure and lower the risk of kidney stones and bone loss.
- Fruits contains high source of dietary fibers which decreases the risk of constipation and diverticulitis.
- Folates are present in fruits which is used in making red blood cells and beneficial for various blood related problems.
- It reduces the hair loss, bone loss, skin problems and many more problems of immune system.
- Fruits are rich in anti-oxidants and poly-flavonoids which prevent stress, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, colon cancers, free radicals, osteoporosis, age-related macular degeneration and many more ageing related diseases.
- It improves the digestive system.
- It maintains the tissues of the body, promote growth of the body, beneficial for curing wounds and makes teeth, gums, skin and hair very strong.
Eggs – Eggs are commonly eaten in the winter season. The omelet and boiled eggs are popular in breakfast. It is rich in minerals, vitamins and beneficial for keeping healthy and covered by the eggshell which is laid by female animals such as birds, amphibians, fish, reptiles and may more. It has a hard shell, albumen called as egg white), vitellus, called as egg yolk and thin membranes. Mostly the eggs of chicken are commonly eaten by the people.
Health benefits of eggs – There are several advantages of eating eggs are as given below
- The carotenoid contents are present in the egg such as lutein and zeaxanthin which is beneficial in reducing the risk of cataracts.
- An egg per day offers at about 6 grams of high quality protein with 9 necessary amino acids.
- Daily consumption eggs which decreases the risk of presence of the breast cancer.
- Eggs contain iron which is beneficial for the body cells to transport more oxygen and maintains the hemoglobin level.
- An egg has omega-3 fatty acids that decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- There are rich source of sulphur, vitamins and minerals in egg which helps in growth of the healthy hair and nails.
- Egg contains vitamin A which prevents the ageing process.
- Vitamin D is present in egg which keeps the bones and teeth healthy and prevents the osteoporosis and tooth decay.
- Egg contains zinc which is the most necessary mineral helps in keeping the body immune system.
- It is beneficial in maintaining strong, healthy and energetic whole day and life.
- Egg yolk has choline which is beneficial in encouraging the functioning and growth of brain and increases the memory power.
- The antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin are present in the egg yolks which is beneficial for the eye healthy.
- Eggs contain protein which helps in repairing the body tissues and maintains muscles healthy which provides skin to glow. It also beneficial for the formation of enzymes, antibodies and hormones in the body.
- Choline (B-complex vitamin) is present in egg which decreases the inflammation.
Disadvantages of eggs – There are some disadvantages of eggs are as given below
- Eggs is rich in calorie thus it contains fat and cholesterol. It increases the blood cholesterol which is threat for heart diseases.
- It has Saturated fat which increases the risk of heart diseases.
- There is a high calorie in egg which increases weight gain if eaten more eggs per day.
- An egg contains bacterium (salmonella) which causes food borne illness, diarrhea, fever, and abdominal cramps.