Hi friends, hope you are well and fine and having a great day.
I would like to thanks SanAsh for nominating me for this amazing award. SanAsh is very good blogger and a nice person at heart. Each blog is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and i love reading her posts. This is my sixth award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 5- 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
- What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
Ans – I am friendly, positive and co-operative person.
- Has your personality changed since childhood? Whats the reason?
Ans – There is one change in personality during childhood that when I starts work as a freelance writer and earn money or the viewers in all over the world including India read and positive comments my blogs that increases my confidence.
- When you are upset or angry, whats the worst thing that you could do?
Ans – When i am upset then I write blogs and watch comedy or thriller serials.
- What are you most proud of and why?
Ans – I make my own website and write blogs in which I got two to three projects for writing and earn money. During lockdown I work as a freelance writer at home which is more beneficial for me. The people from all over the world including India read my blogs in my website with great comments thus I am proud to be blogger and freelance content writer.
- What is the biggest regret of your life and why?
Ans – No one
- If you ever win a lottery for $ 1 Million what’s the first thing you’d do?
Ans – if I win a lottery of $1 million then I make a company and delivers blogs to the clients of different companies.
- What your strongest and most visible personality trait?
Ans – Honesty, Loyalty and responsibility is one of the most visible personality traits.
- What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson and why?
Ans – I teach our child that live simply, admit mistakes, helps poor people and voice against injustice.
- What makes you the happiest and why?.
Ans – I am happy when I take tea with my friends or family members during holiday or in free time.
- Do you think you are good at overcoming your weakness? If yes, mention one strategy?
Ans – Yes I am good to prevent my weakness such as if I am angry or frustrated or feeling loneliness then I suddenly starts blogging or listen favorite slow song or watch a favorite comedy serial.
- If you’d for a world tour which destination you’d go first and why?
Ans – If I make a plan for world tour then first visit to Switzerland because it is one of the beautiful places with beautiful mountains covered with snow.
Finally thanks again to dear SanAsh for nominating me this amazing award.
Stay Home Stay Safe