I am excited for first Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award which is given by blogger Anish Nair. and special thanks to Anish Nair to nominate for this first award to me.
Anish Nair is a great blogger and a nice person at heart. All blog or articles of Anish is meant to empower, inspire and enlighten to the readers and make them feel happy, and i love reading her posts. Hope for continuing support from Anish in future.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Answers to Anish’s Question
- If you recommend me one book, which one would it be and why?
Ans – I am not interesting in reading novels or stories. I am interesting in reading blogs about health, technical, tourism and so on.
- How do you handle people you don’t like?
Ans – I ignored them
- Do you believe in the paranormal and would you go ghost hunting?
Ans – No I am not believe in paranormal but I like to watch a horror movies.
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you to today?
Ans – If the world were to end tomorrow then I eat several delicious dishes at home, spend time with family members and watches horror or thriller movies.
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
Ans – Parents
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
Ans – I want to buy home in big metro city bit I can’t afford.
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Ans – Increase the followers for my site and write a blog that attract large amount of readers was the most challenging moment in our blogging journey so far.
- How do you feel about putting pine apple on pizza?
Ans – I am not in pizza due to it is responsible for rapidly increasing in weight which is very harmful for our health.
- What’s the last song you listened to?
Ans – I listened last song “Tujhse Naraaz Nahin Zindagi” . This is my favorite song and the film is Masoom film.
- If you could give yourself a tagline, what would it be?
Ans – It would be beneficial for my website by increasing followers or readers.
Stay Home Stay Safe